Don’t Miss Out On Your Dream Bucket List Trip
For some people, a dream destination pops easily into mind - they know exactly where they would go in a heartbeat if there were no obstacles. For others, it’s a bit more ambiguous. You may have an idea but you’re not entirely certain about your travel journey. We all know that the best way to make something happen is to start intentionally giving it shape — something to look at, imagine, talk about, and most importantly plan. With that in mind, here are a few questions to ask yourself so you can get started on the details of the trip you dream about.
* What’s your “happy place”? For some this might be a specific place. What’s the feeling you go to when you’re stressed out or stuck in traffic? Do you imagine the lazy perfection of pristine beaches? The thrill of craggy mountains? The smells of spicy foods?
Make a quick list: 10 things that come to mind on the most fun, free, relaxed, no-obligations day you can imagine.
* What do you crave? What do you wish you had more of — free time, adventure, romance, time to learn a new skill, sunshine, purpose. What do you long for? When you imagine being your best self — what are you doing? Who is with you? Jot down 10 things you are longing for in your life.
* What season suits you best? Do you love to soak in the sweltering heat in your swimsuit? Or the crisp crunch of autumn leaves underfoot? Or the intense blue quiet of a mountain snowfall? When do you feel most at home in your body and most in love with your environment?
* What crazy luxurious thing do you wish for? A pile of books and no emails to answer. Endless room service or all-day spa treatments. No matter how big or small write down 5 luxuries that would make you feel like you won the lottery.
* When you scroll through magazines, which images grab you the most? Spicy and exotic? Cool and laid back? Misty and mysterious? Pick up a few travel magazines and notice which images you keep going back to, the ones that make your heart skip a little. You might be surprised. Some people assume that their “dream” trip is an all-inclusive resort. But if you keep coming back to the pictures of a tour through Tuscany — well, that’s worth paying attention to.
You can set a goal: start saving if you need to and start giving shape to your plan. Put your images, words and phrases on a tag board or make a digital collage that can be your screensaver and let these images inspire you as you get closer and closer to making your bucket list trip a reality.
The best part? We can help you design your vacation down to the last customized detail. Contact us and let’s get started!
Happy & Safe Travels ! Adventure Awaits You !! ~ Linda and Lori
We are excited about the launch of our Newsletter Travel Maxima ~ News & Tips -
sharing concise information for all things travel related. We look forward to keeping in touch with you and hearing from you – what topics would be of interest.